The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is a process through which adults prepare to become full members of the Catholic Church
The program is open to:
- adults who have never been baptized in any Christian faith;
- baptized adults of other faiths who are thinking about becoming Catholic;
- adults who were baptized as Catholics but have not celebrated the sacraments of First Eucharist and/or Confirmation;
- adults who are practicing Catholics but who have not yet celebrated the sacrament of Confirmation;
- any adult who simply wishes to learn more about the Catholic faith.
If you are interested in joining the RCIA. process, or just want more information, please contact our Pastoral Associate, Sheila Murphy, or our pastor, Fr. Al Hirt, OFM.